Accounting and Tax Services
PayTech's accounting and tax services realize the importance of a reliable and resourceful accounting advisor who provides sound bookkeeping and professional tax guidance at the least possible cost. Our accounting and tax services are designed to cut through the red tape and get you the necessary information to custom-fit your business needs. Whether you are already taking advantage of our payroll, HR Support or Payroll Plus services, your partnership with a PayTech accounting and tax professional will lead the way to a future your business can count on.
Trusted Accounting and Tax Advisors
Accounting and Tax Monthly Services
- Balance Sheet: Available at any time, this important tool is necessary to establish a loan or line of credit with a bank or new supplier.
- Statement of Revenue & Expenses: Provides a clear, concise picture of your monthly and year-to-date profit and loss. Can be set up to report by division or cost center.
- Detail General Ledger: Provides a monthly detailed analysis of all entries made to all accounts.
- Journal Entry & Check Register: Lists all entries made for sales, cash receipts and check disbursements in an organized and easy-to-follow manner.
- Bank Reconciliation: Provides a monthly cash balance and advises for adjustments or corrections.
- Payroll Register: Lists payments to employees and contractors, providing the basis for all tax reports, W-2's, and 1099's.
- Comparative Financial Statements: Monthly comparison to Budget or Prior Year.
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor: PayTech’s team of QuickBooks ProAdvisors can help you to create a new QuickBooks file from scratch or clean up your existing transactions and financial reports. Our training packages are flexible and customized to meet your specific business needs.
Complete Accounting and Tax Services
- Year-round business and personal tax consultation
- Year-end planning to maximize tax savings
- Tax comparisons to maximize legal deductions
- QuickBooks set up and training
- Elimination of unwarranted penalties
- Year-round monitoring of tax law changes
- Tax return preparation
- Monthly financial statements
- Business buy/sell analysis
- Equipment and real estate purchase and sale planning
- Projections, budgets, and comparative financial reports
- Business problem solving and expansion evaluation
I would like to learn more about the Flat Rate, Fixed Fee Accounting and Tax plans for my business.
Ready for Award-Winning HR,
Payroll, and Accounting
Solutions with PayTech?