It’s always good to laugh at yourself once in a while. It helps keep our magical accounting powers from getting to our heads. (Not that we don’t actually think our team of number wizards offer the best accounting services in Phoenix.) To keep things grounded, we scoured the interwebs for the best accounting jokes ever, and this is what we found
15 Accounting Jokes (Maybe Only We Find Funny)
- What do you call an accountant with an opinion? An auditor.
- How does Santa’s accountant value his sleigh? Net Present Value. (Oh come on, that’s good.)
- What’s an actuary? An accountant without the sense of humor. (A little rivalry never hurt.)
- Be audit you can be.
- How does an accountant stay out of debt? He learns to act his wage.
- What does an accountant say when boarding a train? Mind the GAAP (While not super relevant for our accounting services in Phoenix, subway humor is always welcome.)
- What is the definition of an accountant? Someone who solves a problem you didn’t know you had in a way you don’t understand. (Any dissenters? Speak now.)
- Why do accountants make good lovers? They’re great with figures.
- It’s accrual world.
- Did you hear about the cannibal CPA? She charges an arm and a leg.
- What do you call an accountant who can’t count? An ant.
- Receptionist: There’s an invisible client in reception Accountant: Tell them I’m sorry, but I can’t see them today.
- There are just 2 rules for creating a successful accountancy business: 1. Don’t tell them everything you know.
- What happens when you lock a wild hyena and an accountant in a room? The hyena stops laughing. (Not true in the PayTech accounting services in Phoenix offices!!)
- Where do homeless accountants live? In a tax shelter.
As always, we’re here to serve your small business with the best accounting services in Phoenix! Give our office a call for more jokes (or for actual accounting advice when it comes to managing your books, learning Quickbooks, or pretty much anything numbers-related). 602.900.8807 or email us at email@example.com