Well, before the arrival of the Coronavirus, clients have trusted PayTech as a strong partner for their Payroll, HR, and Tax filing compliance. We understand that our services are mission-critical to your business.
Here are some steps we are taking to ensure the well-being of both our employees and our clients:
- Staying in close contact with all the changing regulations and keeping our systems updated as required
- Keeping our employees safe by making sure our home office environment is as sanitary as possible
- Minimizing employee travel whenever possible
- Working closely with our clients to make sure everything is running smoothly
- Monitoring https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html for the latest news
What you can do:
One of the easiest things you can do to ensure payroll runs smoothly is to go paperless. We are concerned that some delivery options could be interrupted or unreliable as delivery companies may change the way they operate in reaction to impacts of the Coronavirus. Additionally, if any employees need to be quarantined, getting them physical checks may not be convenient or possible.
Going paperless enables you to receive all your reports online and put all employees on direct deposit so they can receive a digital pay stub. For employees without bank accounts, we can easily provide them free debit cards to receive their pay.
In addition, if putting all your employees on direct deposit is not feasible, we also have an option where you are able to print the checks in your office for any employee that does not have direct deposit. As mentioned before, we also offer pay cards that act as a debit card. For more information on going paperless, just ask your Payroll Specialist.
We are committed to ensuring Pay-Tech remains a business partner on which you can rely. Thank you for being a valued client.