Today’s businesses face HR issues with different degrees of urgency and frequency. PayTech’s HR Support is there when you need us.
Part-Time Payroll Administrator
The right candidate will be responsible for all aspects of payroll for multiple clients including calculation of timesheets, vacation/sick pay, mileage, etc. Processors record all earnings and administer all payroll deductions including child support, IRS garnishments, court orders as well as voluntary deductions for our clients and their employees. Responsible for online payroll support including setup, training and troubleshooting, and researching client issues and respond in a timely and professional manner.
Must be goal-oriented, team player, organized, have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as maintain positive customer relationships.
- Keys all client data, employee data, banking information, and tax filing data.
- Enters time, Processes payroll, and performs a quality review of the output reports.
- Works with vendors for the accurate set-up of external benefits.
- Responds to routine and complex inquiries from internal and external customers regarding payroll.
- Resolves routine and complex problems and inquires throughout the payroll process.
- Trains/instructs new and existing clients on payroll online software.
- 3-5 year experience working with clients in a service environment
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Data entry experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work accordingly
- Payroll and/or customer service experience
- Ability to type 40+ wpm
- Bilingual skills a plus
- Payroll Software experience a plus
Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- 2+ to 5 Years
- High School or equivalent
- Full Time