Today’s businesses face HR issues with different degrees of urgency and frequency. PayTech’s HR Support is there when you need us.
Tax Preparer – Flexible Part-Time
Pay-Tech, Inc. has been in business in the Valley since 1979. We are a full-service Payroll, Accounting, and Professional Employer Organization rolled into one. We are family-owned and have an excellent reputation for delivering high levels of service and customer care. We provide comprehensive payroll and accounting services for our clients.
- CPA and/or EA required
- Income tax preparation for small businesses; S and C Corporations, partnerships, individual, and non-profit tax returns.
- Prioritize and manage workload independently and maintain internal documentation. Create work papers and keep checklists updated.
- Attend tax webinars and in-person training with other accounting team members to maintain compliance with policies, legislation, and regulations.
- Creation of client tax estimates, tax plans, and resolution of IRS notices.
- Interview new clients to obtain required tax information and leverage tax planning opportunities
- Assist with accounting back-work on an occasional basis using QuickBooks and other small business software.
During the tax filing/tax extension season and year-end tax planning, the position is full-time. Outside of the tax season, the schedule is flexible and part-time.
Pay-Tech offers a competitive salary, rich benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, paid time off, 401k Safe Harbor match, and more.