Leading Edge Payroll - A Much Better Way.
A leading-edge payroll company like PayTech considerably reduces the complexity and risk of handling your own books and accounting. Suddenly the peace of mind gives you the freedom to focus on more important money-generating strategies.
Payroll Services to Match your Business
PayTech prides ourselves on being timely, accurate, confidential and dedicated to you. We’ll never leave you with a call center rep who barely knows your first name, let alone your business. Our PayTech account managers are your user-friendly, go-to payroll resource.
Services Available to Our Payroll Clients
PayTech’s HR Support includes:
- HR consultation
- HR consultation
- COBRA Administration
- Customized employee manuals
- Personnel file maintenance (payroll, garnishments, deductions, etc.)
- Assistance with job descriptions, job postings, and recruiting strategies
- Benefits brokers and billing administration referrals
- Federal & state employment legislation and compliance (E-Verify)
- Access to pre-employment background check options and drug screenings
- Unemployment Claims Administration
PayTech's Accounting & Tax Support Includes
- Year-round business and personal tax consultation
- Year-end planning to maximize tax savings
- Tax comparisons to maximize legal deductions
- QuickBooks set up and training
- Elimination of unwarranted penalties
- Year-round monitoring of tax law changes
- Tax return preparation
- Monthly financial statements
- Business buy/sell analysis
- Equipment and real estate purchase and sale planning
- Projections, budgets, and comparative financial reports
- Business problem solving and expansion evaluation
Ready for Award-Winning HR,
Payroll, and Accounting
Solutions with PayTech?
Latest Tips from Our Blog
Arizona minimum wage has increased again to $12.80, rising by 65 cents. This change will take place effective January 1st, 2022, and could significantly impact…Read More...
Running payroll for a small business can be stressful and time-consuming, even if you understand most payroll laws. If you are guessing some of them,…Read More...