The Business Behind Your Business
Today’s businesses face HR issues with different degrees of urgency and frequency. PayTech’s HR Support is there when you need us.
Our mission is to deliver comprehensive Payroll Administration and Human Resource Solutions to business owners and their employees.
- We are here to make sure your business flows smoothly while you focus on growing.
- We are committed to meeting and exceeding your payroll and HR needs.
- PayTech can help to increase your bottom line by reducing your cost to produce your payroll and human resource administration.
- We value our clients and offer no-cost advertising on our website and newsletter.
- We keep our clients up to date and notify them of any changes in state or federal regulations regarding payroll, human resources, and accounting.
Comprehensive Payroll, Accounting, and Human Resource Solutions
Our services are custom-fit to meet your payroll, tax planning, accounting, human resources, and benefit programs including:
- Convenient Paperless Payroll Reporting
- 24/7 Live HR Support
- Quickbooks Interface
- Workers’ Comp Reporting
- Pre-Process Labor Report
- Standard 401k Report
- Tax Planning and Processing Services
- And so much more!
Payroll Technology That Gives You Control
PayTech uses a cloud based system that allows our clients to access their payroll information 24/7 from any device.
Our cloud based applications are easy to use through a single login, ultimately saving you time and money.
All of our programs are single sign on and user-friendly for: Administrators, Managers, and Employees who use the optional self-service module.
Top Rated Customer Service
- 5-star rating on Google
- We are not interested in simply implementing one size fits all solutions.
- Our expert team is always available to assist you.
- Individual service reps work with you from day one on your account and go the extra mile to help.
- You will receive the cell phone numbers of our management team for after hours or weekend emergencies.
Ready for Award-Winning HR,
Payroll, and Accounting
Solutions with PayTech?
Latest Tips from Our Blog
If you are providing health benefits for your employees and one of them leaves, there are circumstances in which COBRA continuation coverage allows for them…Read More...